Tips for a Great Santa Visit
We want Santa's visit to be very special. Here are a few tips to help make your Santa visit merry.
- Provide a cell phone number of someone at the event who will have it on.
- Tell Santa if you have any special needs individuals attending.
- Let Santa know what you wish to have in your event( photos, gifts, sing along, stories).
- Have a special place for Santa to park very close to entrance of event.
- Try to decide your photo groups in advance to reduce confusion.
- Have someone outside to meet Santa to show him the way and to load toys into his sack if needed.
- Plan it so Santa can make a "Grand Entrance" Have everyone participating in a common task (singing.).)
- Place Santa's Chair so it has a great holiday background for photos. Leave room behind for group photos
- Place payment in a Christmas Card so you don't have to hand Santa a check or cash and risk a child witnessing the transaction.
- Keep the children together and occupied to give Santa a few minutes for his departure.
Ho Ho Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!